Betron's Three Way HDMI Switch has been engineered to be ultra compact and weights only 45 grams and is 5cm x 5cm in size. The device auto switches smartly between up to 3 HDMI sources to one high definition display. If you'd like to select manually, there is selection button on it. It is that simple to use.
- Highly compatible with std HDMI devices
- 24K Gold-plated connector plug contacts HDMI v1.4 (Latest/fastest spec)
- RoHS & CE approved
- Bi-directional HDMI Switch - auto switches smartly between up to 3 HDMI sources to one high definition display.
- Plug And Play - no external driver and power needed
- Supports 4K and 3D
- No loss full HD quality
- Compatible with most devices fitted with a standard HDMI port including gaming consoles, Smart TV's, Blu-Ray DVD players, Monitors, Projectors etc.
The purpose of HDMI Switches:
The problem that you may quickly be faced with your devices, is not enough HDMI inputs. HDMI ports can be located on Blu-ray DVD Players, DVRs, Apple TVs, cable/ digital boxes, gaming consoles and many other digital streaming devices. With this constantly growing list of devices being added to your Home Theater, you will quickly run out of HDMI inputs on your HD TV. Older High Definition Televisions may only have two HDMI inputs or just one.
If this is the case, you will be constantly unplugging and replugging your HDMI cables to the component you are currently using. The solution to this problem is not buying a new High Definition Television with multiple HDMI Inputs, but instead, you invest in HDMI switches. These are small hubs that offer you a way of connecting all your HDMI enabled devices to your Home Theater, regardless of how many HDMI inputs you have. The hub can handle inputs from multiple HDMI sources and then transmit the signal you want to your HD TV via one HDMI cable.